Custom Injection Molding
HLH Prototypes can work with most materials and geometries to provide high quality cost effective injection molding for low or high volume production runs.
Our injection molding machines can handle parts large and small with press sizes ranging from 7 tons to 300 tons. All batches are fully inspected by our QC department allowing you great peace of mind.
Injection molding process;
• Client sends CAD and technical data to HLH Prototypes
• Tooling manufactured according to drawings
• 5-10 test shot samples provided to customer (extra samples available on request)
• Following confirmation of samples mass production commences
• QC team carries out regular checks during manufacture and a full QC check is performed before packing and shipping.
Our cheap injection molding solutions can bring down the costs for you. To get your injection molded projects to market fast contact us here.