Year Of The Pig Must Knows
January 25, 2019
It is Friday so let’s keep it light and have a bit of fun. Before we get into our main topic of the Year Of The Pig first let us pay respect to the Year Of The Dog. It was a great year with a lot of running around to get the jobs done (sometimes in circles), we will miss you Year Of The Dog but also looking forward to less hair on the couch this year 🙂
What do you need to know to succeed in life if you were born in the year of a pig? Sorry, it is not all good news but there are some bright spots to take away from below. Here are a random list of things that you absolutely must know in order to help bring home the bacon in 2019.
Lucky things for anyone born in the year of a pig.
1. Lucky numbers: 2, 5, 8, and numbers containing them (like 25 and 58)
2. Lucky days: the 17th and 24th of every Chinese lunar month
3. Lucky colors: yellow, gray, brown, gold
4. Lucky flowers: hydrangea and daisy
5. Lucky direction: east and southwest
6. Lucky months: the 2nd, 7th, 10th, and 11th Chinese lunar months
Unlucky things for anyone born in the year of a pig.
1. Unlucky color: red, blue, green
2. Unlucky numbers: 1, 7, and numbers containing them (like 17 and 71)
3. Unlucky direction: southeast
4. Unlucky months: the 4th, 9th, and 12th Chinese lunar months
Type of Pig & Characteristics
Wood Pig (1935, 1995) Good-natured, lovely, easy-going, generous, brave but irritable
Fire Pig (1947, 2007) Ambitious, persevering, but impatient
Earth Pig (1959, 2019) Communicative, popular among their friends, with a strong sense of time keeping
Gold Pig (1971, 2031) Broad-minded, amicable, and willing to help others
Water Pig (1923, 1983) Gentle, modest, earnest, responsible, but subjective in life
The Bad News
If you were born in the year of the pig then you have offended the “god of age” in Chinese mythology. Hey, not your fault but it still means you will have bad luck during a pig year.
The Good News
It’s mythology so you are probably OK. But if you are superstitious then you just need to be more careful in every single aspect of your life this year if you were born in the year of a pig. What, every single aspect of your life, that’s a bit much, no? Yes, yes it is, but those are the rules.
HLH will be taking a break from Feb 1 to Feb 13 for Chinese New Year and returning to full rapid manufacturing on Feb 14. Talk to our team today if you have any questions are concerns. info@HLHPrototypes.com